Vacatures per mail ontvangen? Maak een vacature alert aan
Manager technical projects
- Do you care about improvements?
- Do you like to interact with customers, Engineering, Purchase, Factory and QC to ensure the desired result is presented?
- And you’d like to keep a sharp eye on budgets?
As manager technical projects you have experience in technical and hydraulic systems. You will need your strong communicative skills. You maintain contacts with customers about the progress of your projects and estimated delivery times. You manage the colleagues of various departments internally and will be the first contact for questions and problems.
You will manage 10 to 20 different projects at the same time. Fast switching is required between all these projects, which means you have to work accurately.
Think in creative solutions and make these solutions visible to the client in diagrams which you draw in AUTOCAD. You will help the client with the design of the product.You’ll help the client with answering technical questions and give the best advice without losing sight of your commercial targets.
- You are fulltime (40 hours a week) available for the long term;
- You are willing to work irregular hours and abroad (foreign customers), you speak English as it is your native language;
- You have experience with electric panels (PLC) and hydraulic systems;
- You have communicative skills and are very independent;
- You have experience in a similar position in a technical environment.
- Salary between €3000 - €6000 gross per month (depending on your knowledge and skills);
- Fulltime, long term job with a lot of development opportunities;
- You will travel abroad often, so you will receive a compensation (you work in hazardous areas);
- You build up holiday pay (8% of your salary) and vacation days (25 a year);
- Every year you got three schedule free days, on top of your vacation days.
This technical organization in Flevoland is known for its informal corporate culture. You’ll have very enthusiastic colleagues with a driven work ethic. In addition to the enthusiastic colleagues, there are more advantages. How about a gym at the office?
Step 1. Apply for this job using the application button.
Step 2. We will call you for a quick interview by phone
Step 3. We will schedule a personal interview at FlevoDirect.
Step 4. We will introduce you to your new employer and you go there for an interview.
Step 5. You are offered the job and can start working!
Not "ready" to apply yet and want to know some details?
No problem! Call us at T: 036 - 521 81 60 or ask your question through WhatsApp T: 085 - 065 99 35.
Plaats / Provincie:Zeewolde / Flevoland
Branche / Niveau:Techniek / Hbo
Aantal uren / Dienstverband:40 uur/ Full time
Salaris:Vanaf € 3000 tot € 6000 per Maand
Of solliciteer nu online: