Vacatures per mail ontvangen? Maak een vacature alert aan
HR manager international
Within an international organization in Zeewolde, a position becomes available as HR manager. A challenging job, where you have frequent contact with your colleagues in the Netherlands and manager who is located in Great Britain. For the location in Zeewolde you arrange and coordinate everything HR related. Some of your tasks are:
- HR related matters: onboarding new employees, drawing up contracts, processing mutations and leave requests, absenteeism management, keeping personnel files and manuals up-to-date, informing employees about new legislation and providing pension information.
- Recruitment & Selection: drawing up vacancy profiles, posting vacancies online and communicate this with recruiter and employment agencies, assessing applications, scheduling job interviews, conducting job interviews and hiring new colleagues.
- Management: participating in (international) HR staff meetings, seminars and meetings, first point of contact for Dutch HR related matters and drawing up working procedures and policies.
The HR manager has several meetings in English with the corporate office in Great Britain on a weekly basis. Often this will be via Teams, but it is also certainly possible that you travel in person to one of the offices located in the United States or Great Britain. Your command of English is excellent both in writing and orally. Furthermore, you are up-to-date with your knowledge about HR and Dutch employment law and you know how to establish and further expand the connection between the corporate office and Zeewolde.
It is a position for 24-32 hours a week.
Do you see yourself in the role of HR manager internationally? The following job requirements are essential to be considered for this position:
- At least 5 years of experience in HR, preferably in an international environment (including a bachelor education preferably in Human Resource Management).
- Excellent command of the English and Dutch language.
- A self-starter, strong communicative skills and familiar with HRIS/SAP or similar.
- €3,000 to €4,000 gross per month based on 40 hours, depending on knowledge, skills and experience.
- Travel allowance of € 0.28, of which € 0.21 net and € 0.07 gross, per kilometer.
- A secondment contract of 1 year with the prospect of a permanent job.
- 8.33% holiday pay and 25 vacation days based on 40 hours.
- Pension accrual by means of STIPP pension plan.
Your new employer is a major global player in a technological related vertical, who positioned itself strongly in the industry. Corporate office located in Great Britain which you will be communicating with frequently on a weekly basis. This fast-growing organization is characterized by a family business atmosphere. In the neatly furnished offices and spacious workshop, every employee will work with the latest techniques and machines to realize company objectives.
Have you become very enthusiastic about this position as HR manager internationally and do you see yourself shine like a star in this role?
Step 1. Apply for this job via the application button.
Step 2. We will call you for an introductory/preliminary interview.
Step 3. We schedule a personal introductory interview at FlevoDirect.
Step 4. We introduce you to your new employer and you will have an interview on-site at your potential future employer.
Step 5. You will be offered the job and can get started!
Not yet "ready" to apply and do you want to know something else? No problem!
Call us at T: 036 - 521 81 60 or ask your question via WhatsApp T: 085 - 065 99 35.
Because we would also like to hear from others how you performed in the past, it is part of our procedure to obtain references and / or letters of recomendation.
PrintTerug naar overzichtIk wil deze baan
Plaats / Provincie:Zeewolde / Flevoland
Branche / Niveau:Human Resources / Hbo
Aantal uren / Dienstverband:minimaal 24 uur / maximaal: 32 uur/ Part time
Salaris:Vanaf € 3000 tot € 4000 per Maand
Of solliciteer nu online: